ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does your new teaching schedule look like?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sirchai

Sirchai

What does your new teaching schedule look like? Mike_s10
Hello members,

I was just wondering if I'm the one with the most contact hours? I better not bring up the salary. 

Here's mine:

19 contact hours/week from 7.40 to 16.30- Monday to Friday

M 6/ IEP-  8 hours 

M 2/ ord.  5 hours

M 3/ ord.  6 hours

Total;    19 hours

P.S. Please see the one hour on Thursday, but six on Friday makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

I've attached the original MS Office file should somebody need a template. Please feel free.
Attachments
What does your new teaching schedule look like? AttachmentMike's new time table SKW2018 first term.docx
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(295 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Sirchai on Sun May 20, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 6 times in total

Mike123_ca

Government school

conversation practice

14 M4 classes

6 M3 classes

I only visit each class once a week.

Sirchai

Sirchai

Mike123_ca wrote:Government school

conversation practice

14 M4 classes

6 M3 classes

Are your classrooms air-conditioned? Just curious, had 15 hrs without last year and went through hell.  wai

P.S. I can only guess that most of your students were ex Ubonwittayakhom students? ( Sapphasit rd.)  cool

Does your school have an EP with a British curriculum?

Last edited by Sirchai on Sun May 20, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mike123_ca

Last year none of the classes had air. This year 5 classes will be air conditioned.

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

How about this? aha

What does your new teaching schedule look like? Timeta10

http://thailandteaching.info

Mike123_ca

Sirchai wrote:

conversation practice

14 M4 classes

6 M3 classes

Are your classrooms air-conditioned? Just curious, had 15 hrs without last year and went through hell.  wai

P.S. I can only guess that most of your students were ex Ubonwittayakhom students? ( Sapphasit rd.)  cool

Sorry, I misses the p.s.

I'm teaching at Narinukun high school, since Ubonwittayakhom is a large primary school within the city, I do believe. a good percentage are from your former school.

The regular program uses the Thai curriculum.

Sirchai

Sirchai

kruhjoe wrote:How about this?  aha

What does your new teaching schedule look like? Timeta10

Thanks for sharing! Wow, you're teaching ICT, something I'd love to do. If I'd have my license now, I'd start to teach German at a good university in a Chinese city. 

But we both went through the same mood and I guess you know what I mean, it would be stupid not to go for the license after so many years of waiting. I only have to wait until July, the 10th, got almost all documents already. 

Even when I didn't attend the f2f, it was scary. No more Jesus Christ stuff. Cheers.

Sirchai

Sirchai

Mike123_ca wrote:
Sirchai wrote:

conversation practice

14 M4 classes

6 M3 classes

Sorry, I misses the p.s.

I'm teaching at Narinukun high school, since Ubonwittayakhom is a large primary school within the city, I do believe. a good percentage are from your former school.

The regular program uses the Thai curriculum.
 Thanks for the info. I was three years at Ubonwit, then left and let them in the rain. I had a huge house on campus, free internet, and many friends in Ubon. I gave all up to sleep at home and to find out what psychological terror really means.

Setting up an EP alone isn't something I'd like to do again, the always promised additional NES teachers somehow never made it to the school and I had more and more to do.

After one year, I had to switch my favorite music off on my way to school, or when I drove back, the first sign of the noise pollution from little kids. Even in my lunchtime, I was surrounded by noisy little kids. 

The director of Ubonwit was more friend than the boss. I only had grade six, two hours a week each class and I had the best job I can imagine. The problem is that you find out what a mistake was when it's usually too late. 

Almost 90 % of my students went to your school then. I was trying to get our son into your school, but when they changed from 20 K to 50 +, I said no. Wish you a nice time teaching, stay safe and healthy. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum