ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

3x 40k Teaching Positions Available (modern apartment provided)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DigitalGypsy

DigitalGypsy

Hi folks,

Calling on the crowd here for some help, tips, advice etc.

Firstly, I haven't been on here in ages, hope all are well!!

So, the school that I currently work for have parted ways with an agency and are seeking to sign 3 new teachers direct for 40k baht salary each. The deal also includes a modern apartment near the school, which they built and own. The apartment is furnished and rent-free but occupants must pay utility fees. Apt includes a flat-screen and large refrigerator and consists of a main bedroom area, large bathroom, and a kitchen area (3 rooms in total, plus parking available).

Job details: Prathom Level x2 positions

7am - 4:30pm, only 4 classes per day
12 month contract with paid holidays
Holidays = midterm break and summer break (usually Oct, May) which are about 2 weeks each
Also 6 paid individual days off throughout the year during test periods

2 positions are P1-P4 levels, and 1 position is Kindergarten

Apologies if this post is a bit all over the place, I'm not sure of vacancy templates as this is my first attempt at one.

If you guys know of anyone that may be interested please reply or drop me a pm and I can get in touch with more info, or set up a call or whatever. It seems pretty tough at the mo in terms of hiring, and it's worrying as the school term starts again this week.

It's a sincere job ad and I can vouch that it's a good school, with good kids - it's a private school. They are generous, fair, and understanding but also expect a good work ethic from their teachers. You get back what you put in, I would say.

If you have any advice on other places I could mention these vacancies I'd appreciate that too!

Thanks for reading,

DG  wai

Sirchai

Sirchai

DigitalGypsy wrote:Hi folks,

So, the school that I currently work for have parted ways with an agency and are seeking to sign 3 new teachers direct for 40k baht salary each. The deal also includes a modern apartment near the school, which they built and own. The apartment is furnished and rent-free but occupants must pay utility fees. Apt includes a flat-screen and large refrigerator and consists of a main bedroom area, large bathroom, and a kitchen area (3 rooms in total, plus parking available).

Holidays = midterm break and summer break (usually Oct, May) which are about 2 weeks each

Apologies if this post is a bit all over the place, I'm not sure of vacancy templates as this is my first attempt at one.

If you guys know of anyone that may be interested please reply or drop me a pm and I can get in touch with more info, or set up a call or whatever. It seems pretty tough at the mo in terms of hiring, and it's worrying as the school term starts again this week.

It's a sincere job ad and I can vouch that it's a good school, with good kids - it's a private school. They are generous, fair, and understanding but also expect a good work ethic from their teachers. You get back what you put in, I would say.

If you have any advice on other places I could mention these vacancies I'd appreciate that too!

Thanks for reading,

DG  wai

I'm glad to hear from you after a longer period of time considering the balconies in this country.

Would you mind telling us in which province the school is? Thanks a lot! Have a great start. 

cool

Sirchai

Sirchai

Sirchai wrote:
DigitalGypsy wrote:Hi folks,

Thanks for reading,

DG  wai

I'm glad to hear from you after a longer period of time considering the balconies in this country.

Would you mind telling us in which province the school is? Thanks a lot! Have a great start. 

cool P.S Does the agency end with a C and an E in the middle?

DigitalGypsy

DigitalGypsy

LOL Thanks Sirchai!

And sorry, in my haste I forgot to say where it was:

Nakhon Ratchasima province

Cheers

Agency name does not, by the way Wink

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum